Abilities and Effects are 2 game mechanics in AiM that are part of the same ingame tab.
The abilities give the character certain powers.
- Run: Increases the character's run faster
- Force Field: Summons a Force Field around the character. This is the same Force Field that appears around the player when he spawns into or respawns in any game on ROBLOX.
- Invincible: Makes the character have infinite health.
- Sleep: Makes the character trip.
- Player Finder: Reveals the locations of where every other character is in AiM.
- Tracking Toggler: Toggles whether or not you could be seen using the Player Finder.
- Player Animation Toggler: Toggles the animations that the character can preform.
The effects give the character colorful effects.
- Fire: A little fire is summoned on the character. It comes in the colors of red, blue, pink, black, purple, and yellow.
- Glow: A little glow appears below the character. It comes in the colors of red, blue, pink, black, purple, and yellow.
- Smoke: Smoke appears on the character.
- Sparkles: Little bits of cyan stars shoot out of the character.
- Explosion: An explosion is summoned on the character but doesn't kill him. This effect doesn't loop unlike the other effects.
- Aura/Boost: Large bits of mass producing stars start shooting out of the character. It comes in the colors of red, blue, pink, black, purple, cyan, yellow, orange, white, green, and turquoise. This also changes the color of your 'Boost' particle effects. It is likely that this effect is named after an ability used by the famous Pokemon, Lucario.